Ranking Escape Tour
Our one and only Wall of Fame. Have you set a fast time with your team? Then look at this ranking of the fastest time of the month that you may have set, or maybe you reached the top 10 of all time!
Most questions correct
About Escape Tour
The Hague is of course the city where our royal family has various residences. So, too, King William III in the year 1851. This king was a striking figure and had many unique adventures. With the Escape Tour The Hague, you not only get acquainted with the highlights of the city, you also get to know this king a little better.
King William III could sometimes drink a bit too much, and he did not shy away from making contact with other women. William III had a solution for this, he had a secret passage built in his house so that he could come home without his wife Sophie noticing.
With the Escape Tour The Hague, you imagine yourself back in time and wander through the city of The Hague, just like King William III, on your way to the secret passage. Complete the tasks, follow the clues and find the secret passage into the royal house of King William III. The search starts at the St. Jacobskerk. Good luck!
How does it work?
1. Choose your city, pay easily online and receive direct instructions in your email to start the Escape Tour .
2. You can start the game whenever you like. Right now, tomorrow, next week, in a month...
3. Solve the mystery and escape within 2 hours. Become the winner of the month!
- Most popular city: Utrecht
- More than 13,000 played Escape Tours
- Secret escape 8,100 times found
- 34.000 walked kilometers