Ranking Escape Tour
Our one and only Wall of Fame. Have you set a fast time with your team? Then look at this ranking of the fastest time of the month that you may have set, or maybe you reached the top 10 of all time!
About Escape Tour
Discover the centuries-old city of Málaga, whose history traces back 3,000 years. With the Escape Tour Málaga, you dive into the life of the famous painter Pablo Ruiz Picasso. Pablo was born and raised in Málaga, but he had to flee the city at a young age.
In the Spanish city of Málaga, dictator Franco held all the power. One day, he found out that Picasso exhibited paintings about dissatisfaction with the way Franco had ruled the country during the Spanish Civil War. He decided to go after the young painter, to seize all his paintings. Picasso got wind of this and immediately looked for the secret passage out of the city, of course with his paintings under his arm.
Escape the cityWith the Escape Tour Málaga, you follow in Picasso's footsteps and sneak through the streets of this Spanish city. Various assignments, difficult questions and fun riddles await you here. Will you be able to solve everything in this citygame? Then you have not only been able to enjoy a nice city walk, but you have also found the secret passage out of the city! And who knows, maybe you will even earn a place on the Wall of Fame for Málaga! Your search for the secret passage begins at Plaza de la Merced. Good luck!
How does it work?
1. Choose your city, pay easily online and receive direct instructions in your email to start the Escape Tour .
2. You can start the game whenever you like. Right now, tomorrow, next week, in a month...
3. Solve the mystery and escape within 2 hours. Become the winner of the month!
- Most popular city: Utrecht
- More than 13,000 played Escape Tours
- Secret escape 8,100 times found
- 34.000 walked kilometers