Ranking Escape Tour
Our one and only Wall of Fame. Have you set a fast time with your team? Then look at this ranking of the fastest time of the month that you may have set, or maybe you reached the top 10 of all time!
Most questions correct
About Escape Tour
Take a peek into the life of Count Peter Ernst von Mansfeld. In 1645, the Count was better known as the womanizer of Luxembourg. When he left his seven children and second marriage, the next wedding was already planned. Would this marriage go better than the previous two? Probably not…
Holding an important position and enjoying many different women in public can of course never go together well. Peter Ernst had finally discovered this. He had crossed the line for the umpteenth time, but now it was really serious! This time, he even had to flee, so he hurried to find the secret passage out of Luxembourg. With the Escape Tour Luxembourg, you follow in the footsteps of the Count and search for that secret passage.
You can help Peter Ernst by answering all the questions correctly, solving riddles and deciphering the clues. While you wander through the city, you will also come across the most beautiful places in the city! Will you be able to do it within two hours? Then you will earn a place on the Wall of Fame! The search starts at Rue Saint Quirin. Good luck!
How does it work?
1. Choose your city, pay easily online and receive direct instructions in your email to start the Escape Tour .
2. You can start the game whenever you like. Right now, tomorrow, next week, in a month...
3. Solve the mystery and escape within 2 hours. Become the winner of the month!
- Most popular city: Utrecht
- More than 13,000 played Escape Tours
- Secret escape 8,100 times found
- 34.000 walked kilometers