Ranking Escape Tour
Our one and only Wall of Fame. Have you set a fast time with your team? Then look at this ranking of the fastest time of the month that you may have set, or maybe you reached the top 10 of all time!
Most questions correct
About Escape Tour
In 1923, Marina Vega dreamed of a life as an actress. The young señorita from Mexico made the trip from Mexico to Los Angeles, hoping for a more exciting life. Marina left her husband and their ranch to go to LA looking for her idol: Charlie Chaplin. Over the years, she had developed an obsession for him that sometimes went quite far…
With the Escape Tour Los Angeles, you take on the role of this young actress. Marina managed to become famous, but she quickly got herself into trouble. Her husband José filed criminal charges because Marina had left him. The Mexican police even came to Los Angeles to track her down.
You have two hours to escape the police. Due to the major manhunt pursuing you, this is only possible through the secret passage out of the city. If you complete the assignments, answer the questions, solve the puzzles and are able to decipher all the cryptic clues, you will learn where the secret passage out of Los Angeles is located. While you wander through the city, you will also come across the most beautiful places in the city! The search starts at the Union Station. Good luck!
How does it work?
1. Choose your city, pay easily online and receive direct instructions in your email to start the Escape Tour .
2. You can start the game whenever you like. Right now, tomorrow, next week, in a month...
3. Solve the mystery and escape within 2 hours. Become the winner of the month!
- Most popular city: Utrecht
- More than 13,000 played Escape Tours
- Secret escape 8,100 times found
- 34.000 walked kilometers