Ranking Escape Tour
Our one and only Wall of Fame. Have you set a fast time with your team? Then look at this ranking of the fastest time of the month that you may have set, or maybe you reached the top 10 of all time!
About Escape Tour
Welcome to Leuven, one of the largest student cities in the country in the 1990s. Nearly every student lived in a student room owned by Arthur Peeters. With the Escape Tour Leuven, you take a peek into the life of this infamous rack-rent landlord.
Arthur was no sweetheart: as soon as a student couldn't pay his or her rent, they were thrown straight into the street. The chairman, Jan van Gelder, disagreed and decided to confront the landlord with a group of fellow members. This did not exactly go according to plan. Before they knew it, they were on the run. The only chance to escape was through the secret passage out of Leuven. But where is it actually?
With the Escape Tour Leuven, you help Jan van Gelder with his search. Complete the assignments, solve all the riddles, decipher the clues and find the secret passage out of Leuven. While you are playing, you will wander past the nicest places in the student city. And if you do well? Then you will earn a place on the Wall of Fame! The search begins on the Mathieu de Layensplein. Good luck!
How does it work?
1. Choose your city, pay easily online and receive direct instructions in your email to start the Escape Tour .
2. You can start the game whenever you like. Right now, tomorrow, next week, in a month...
3. Solve the mystery and escape within 2 hours. Become the winner of the month!
- Most popular city: Utrecht
- More than 13,000 played Escape Tours
- Secret escape 8,100 times found
- 34.000 walked kilometers